Things to do in Jacksonville, FL
Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, Four Points Jacksonville Beachfront is conveniently located near the many great things to do in Jacksonville, FL. Bring the whole family and explore the First Coast's museums, Adventure Landing theme park, and Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens - all just a short drive away. If you would rather stick around, take advantage of our beachfront location and try fishing from Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier or borrow one of our beach chairs and enjoy the view.
Explore our list of things to do in Jacksonville, FL:
- Surfer [The Bar] - Check out this new addition to Jacksonville Beach. Walking distance from our hotel, this new bar features three areas with a full craft cocktail menu plus a refurbished 1962 Airstream trailer food truck to provide tasty bites.
- Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier - Give fishing a try on this quarter-mile-long pier where you can access deep-water species, grab a snack at the concession stand, or pick up some new hooks at the bait shop.
- TPC Sawgrass - As the backdrop to the PGA TOUR headquarters, this world-famous golf course is a must-see for any golf enthusiast.
- EverBank Field - Take a short 30-minute drive from our hotel and join us in cheering on our Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team or check out a show at the EverBank Field.
- Naval Station Mayport - This protected harbor can accommodate aircraft carrier-sized vessels and has historically served as homeport to various carrier fleets.
- St. Johns Town Center - Spend a day shopping at this open-air mall complete with over 100 stores, a variety of dining options, and many other retailers.
- Adventure Landing - Take the whole family to this theme park and have fun at Shipwreck Water Park or stay on land and try some mini-golf, laser tag, and go-karts.
- Downtown Jacksonville Beach - From water activities and fishing to boutique shopping and eateries, downtown Jacksonville Beach offers something for everyone.
- Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens - Discover something new while exploring the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens which feature over 2,000 animals and 1,000 different plants.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery - Smell, touch, and taste your way through this brewery, which opened in 1969, while you learn about the beer-making process and tour this famous landmark.
- SeaWalk Pavilion - Located next to the hotel, the SeaWalk Pavilion hosts many entertainment options including live music and outdoor movies. Check out what's happening at the SeaWalk, just a one-minute walk away.